Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevrolet Silverado 2500: well. Im a bmw tech. I have a couple

Customer Question

well. Im a bmw tech. I have a couple of scan tools with programming capacity. I have an 03 2500 hd and need to reprigram the driver seat controller as the forward and reverse switch has flipped its ostentation. Any chance i can get some help on this?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You will have to have access to the GM programming website in order to reprogram this control module.Even if your scan tool has programming capabilities it has to access GM programming to do this.If you have access to this let me know.
Thanks Pete