Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Chevrolet Malibu: Went to store in my 2007 malibu . parked

Customer Question

Went to store in my 2007 malibu . parked in lot came out car was dead. Had it towed to mechanic. He has checked oil,starter, battery. Said he has never seen anything like it. What can I do next.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Before he does anything else have him run a scan on the computer and see if there are any fault codes setting. If so then they need to be addressed first. Also find out how the battery checked out and what he has done so far to get it to start. Post back with any fault codes and we can work from there.