Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2500 silverado duramax: have a 2006 duramax diesel LBJ 6.6

Customer Question

have a 2006 duramax diesel LBJ 6.6 L. not sure what happend installed a new steering box leaking fluid runs like a dog takes ten seconds to get boost up codes P003A P0698 turbo vane sensor not learned 5 volt ref prob. turbo charge vaine pos sensor stuck at 100% Map voltage reading at 0.00 volt. does have a XDP performance module and egr delete installed the batterys were unhooked during steering box repair the customer needs his truck also the tc vaine sensor has not and I cannot rerlean it. I have a new snapon moois ultra scanner. need some prof. help please.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Hi

The gearbox replacement should not have resulted in any of this, nor would any wires be in that area that would get damaged. This is more likely related to the battery disconnect and programmer. I bet the computer is corrupt. Have you done any diag on these codes yet?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris