Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Dan. I have a 2004 Suburban with the Bose System, factory

Customer Question

Hi Dan. I have a 2004 Suburban with the Bose System, factory DVD player, and rear console audio. I want to install an aftermarket stereo. Will I be able to listen to DVD through the wired headphone jacks on the Rear console audio?
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
96 hours have passed. Will I get an answer?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The best thing to do here is to speak with an audio accessory install facility and they can usually look up what after market radio is compatible with your vehicle.There are some radios that can still allow some features from the vehicles factory controls but not all features.I know Pioneer makes some that are somewhat compatible and in some cases requires an adapter to make it fully compatible.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is "audio accessory install facility?" Is that a dealership?