Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Chevrolet Silverado 1500: yes, I was working on my instrument

Customer Question

yes, I was working on my instrument cluster changed out bulbs and after it started to flash can it be unplug abs box and then replug back will reset light
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
that will reset the light,but,if you have a problem with the ABS system,the light will come back on
thanks
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which connector do I unplug then replug and does the vehicle have to be running or off.
thanks
unplug all plugs and then plug them back up,,engine doesnt need to be running,,turn the key on
thanks