Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chevrolet Camaro RS: 2010 Camaro V6 auto has no crank. # *****

Customer Question

2010 Camaro V6 auto has no crank. # ***** fuse on ECM was blown changed it, still no crank Battery is good. Has a relay chatter under hood when door is open/closed push lock/unlock on key fob. All fuses in the 3 control center are good. Trigger wire for starter solenoid has no power in crank mode position
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Hi
open the files below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/10start1.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/10start12.png
If you remove the starter relay, and bypass it with the key on, will it crank and start?
Do you have access to a scan tool to check the BCM and PCM to see if they are getting a start request signal?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris