Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chevrolet Cobalt: My 2006 cobalt rear drive side door won't

Customer Question

My 2006 cobalt rear drive side door won't open from inside or outside. I am trying to remove the door panel but don't know how. can you help?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I still need help. I'm trying not to destroy the door panel to get access to the linkage underneath. I think once the door panel is off the rest will be a piece of cake!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Chris,

We were able to fix the door. We pulled the door panel away and opened the door at the latch. The latch was just gummed up!

Thanks

Glad you got it resolved. I am still available if you find you still need help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure how to rate this because we never got a response to fix the problem and figured it out ourselves.

I don't think I should be charged the $28. Do you agree?

Your charged as soon as a tech responds. You can contact the website about the fee. I have no control over that.