BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

Well, I haven't checked to see what codes are being thrown

Customer Question

Well, I haven't checked to see what codes are being thrown but I can't get my 04.5 LLY to run over 2000 rpm, also I have a full tank but my gauge reads empty, battery light is on but gauge reads normal, temp gauge is not working, oil pressure gauge also stopped working.. Started doing this all at once. Any suggestions?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. It sounds like you have an electrical issue. The two most common places are either under the fuse box under the hood or under the driver side of the dash. Take a look at the wiring around the parking brake assembly. It is common for wires to wear through there and cause this. It also occurs under the plastic kick panel in the same place and from there to under the plastic door seal. If you do not find anything there take a look under the fuse box under the hood to see if there are any loose wires. Let me know what you find and we can continue from there.