Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chevrolet Trailblazer LS: Ivan, I followed your instructions

Customer Question

Hello Ivan, I followed your instructions and when I installed everything back the TB starts to sputter and wants to die out. I didn't change the new gasket on the intake and my friend checked it out and said the #1was misfiring so I bought a new coil pack. Any advice what I did incorrectly?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
What procedure were you originally doing?
Hi
With the information I have so far from you. I suggest you check the cylinders compression, check for codes and clean the fuel injector's.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris