Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

03 impala when I place the car in drive both turn signal lights

Customer Question

03 impala when I place the car in drive both turn signal lights on the dash come on and stay on solid. when I put the directional on both lights blink really fast and the front blinkers both blink but very dim. Rear blinkers seem fine. At the same time the washer fluid stopped working and the airbag light came on. I also received a high beam out message but both high beams are working.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Have you had all modules scanned for trouble codes?
So far my suggestion is to remove the steering column shrouds and inspect the turn signal switch wiring full length of the column to see if its damaged and being effected by the shifter movement.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris