Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Chevrolet Impala: I'm confused!? All I want to do is remove

Customer Question

I'm confused!? All I want to do is remove the faulty dual climate control unit and replace it with a new one I just received???
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !
I am sorry for the long wait
when the car is on and the blower is set to 3 will the light blue wire at the blower resistor show 12 volts ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't even remove the device, or get to any wires, all I wanted to know is HOW TO REMOVE MY DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL FROM THE DASH. PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION?????
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vlh07p6x1c1zx0/0528-impala-HVAC%20CONTROL%20ASSEMBLY%20REPLACEMENT.doc?dl=0
.
if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way
thanks
.
www.dropbox.com/s/3vlh07p6x1c1zx0/0528-impala-HVAC%20CONTROL%20ASSEMBLY%20REPLACEMENT.doc?dl=0
.
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I'mstill confused about the removal of the instrument panel trim plate bezel. All of this is very new to me and I'm trying to learn about my 2002 Chevrolet impala. I'm not stupid, just trying to be careful removing panel etc..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way, thanks for the PDFs you sent.
hi
the bezel will just pop of..not the screw locatins in the pictures i gave you..be careful not to damage
thanks