Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Chevy Diagnostics
18617752

Chevrolet SS TRAILBLAZER: HY Kalamykid i also bought a performance

Customer Question

HY Kalamykid i also bought a performance chip . Can you show me the wiring diagram for 2007 chvey SS trailblazer on IAT , Iread that it would be the A & B WIRE DOES IT SAY WHAT COLOR?
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you guys send me the wiring gram for the IAT / MAF on a 2007 Chevy SS trailblazer 6.0 LITER ? You guys said it was the A/B wire,what colors are those?
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...At the MAF/IAT Sensor, it is in fact, pin A and pin B. The wire colors are:BLACK (pin A) = IAT Reference ( - )TAN (pin B) = IAT Signal ( + )Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.