Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Chev CK 3500 6.5L Diesel: I have a 1993 Chev CK 3500 6.5L Turbo

Customer Question

I have a 1993 Chev CK 3500 6.5L Turbo Diesel and the key is stuck in the ON position with engine running. How can I STOP the engine?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Unplug Fuel Pump Relay, located on passenger Firewall, behind the relay cover.It is the Relay next to the connection boardThen disconnect main batterysee attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
hello?