GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Z71: we installed a nav radio in a

Customer Question

we installed a nav radio in a 2005 avalanche with bose and the door chimes are loud even when they are set to normal. The radio volume is controlled but when you get it down so far it cuts out and the nav voice is pretty loud
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Did you install Factory Radio or Aftermarket?IF Aftermarket, please post Brand & Model Number?IF Aftermarket, please post Brand & Model Number of Wiring Adapter used? .IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
hello?
.