Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

Chevy Cobalt: 2010 Chevy Cobalt-code 2270? What does it mean?

Customer Question

2010 Chevy Cobalt-code 2270? What does it mean? The check engine light is on but not blinking
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !
I am sorry for the long wait the 2270 code means the O2 sensor # ***** is stuck lean and the 2271 is O2 sensor # ***** stuck rich
99 % of these with those cods set are caused by the # ***** O2 sensor bad or the wiring to it is damaged
the best bet is to visually inspect the wiring under the car to the O2 sensor # ***** ( the one located in the front pipe under the car NOT the one up near the exhaust manifold ) if the wiring looks good then replacing that O2 sensor should correct this issue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
anytime
dont forget to rate us here at Justanswer !