GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet Tracker 4x2: Where can I get the HVAC mode door actuator

Customer Question

Where can I get the HVAC mode door actuator of 1998 Chevy TRACKER ?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !
I am sorry for the long wait
this mode door should be operated by a cable not an actuator
who is saying it has an actuator in this 1998 Tracker ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have 2 cars. one is 1999 Chevy Tracker 3 Doors and another is 1996 Geo Tracker 4 doors.
1) In 1999 Chevy Tracker, Heater Climate Control was changed to the push type control (Part Number: 74510-64G) instead of original sliding type. So, I am looking for 2 heater box(including mode door actuator)wich is assembled to the push type heater control.
2) In 1996 Geo Tracker, Heater Climate Control was changed to the push type control also(Part Number: 74550-65G) instead of original sliding type.

So, I am looking for 2 heater box(including mode door actuator)wich is assembled to the push type heater control.

Let me know the part number of heater case and mode actuator which will fit to 2 modified cars

How Can I get the heater case and mode actuator which fits to the changed heater climate control?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I bought following 1998 Geo Tracker, Heater Climate Control in ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251722942853?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT