Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

HAVE A 1984 CHEVY C10 WONT START HOOK THE BATT UP BACKWARDS

Customer Question

HAVE A 1984 CHEVY C10 WONT START HOOK THE BATT UP BACKWARDS NO SPARK TO PLUGS CHANGED THE CABLES BACK TO THE POS N NEG STILL WONT START
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more.was it a accident that the battery was hooked up backwards ?
You will need to check all the fusible links and fuses in the fuse box for power and you have a HUGE chance at the ecm being blown. Let me know if you need further assistance but you will need to check all the fusible links and fuses before any other diagnostics are done. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
sent offer per your request.