Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Technician
Experience:  25 years automotive experience, Certified Subaru Tech and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

How can I check my air compressor on my 2005 chevy Equinox, because the blower work, fuse

Customer Question

how can I check my air compressor on my 2005 chevy Equinox, because the blower work, fuses are ok. to check the charge you have to have the A/C on ?
Carlos
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Carlos,If you disconnect the clutch switch on the compressor, then run a power wire to pin 1 (dark green wire connector) and run a ground wire to pin 2 (black wire) this should kick the compressor on so you can check the pressures.Don't run it to long or it will generate to much pressure but a few minutes should be enough to tell if there is any freon in the system.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.