Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Chevrolet Tracker 4x4: I'm trying to install a pigtail on my

Customer Question

I'm trying to install a pigtail on my 2002 Chevy tracker for lights on a small trailer and don't know where to find the right wires to splice into.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. Are you using a wiring kit or are you just gonna run your own ?
Expert:  Edgar replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to just answer my name is***** will do my best to assist you, there should be a connector that run on the floor harness under the vehicle on the left rear of the fuel tank that is for trailer if you have the wiring harness kit you just plug it in that connector or if you are running your own harness you can run the harness from that connector also, it make it more easy.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 2 years ago.
Let me know what you are wanting to do and I can shook you with all the information you need. Lou.