George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Tech ASE Master Tech 15+ years
13574682

Chevrolet Cobalt: 2006 Cobalt Replaced the secondary air blower

Customer Question

2006 Cobalt Replaced the secondary air blower and verified that it is working. Replaced the secondary air valve and verified it is working. Still getting intermittent operation out of the blower - the valve works every time (can hear the exhaust noise...) Getting P0411 code. Could the blower relay be bad?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will help you with your question,
It could be the relay is intermittent, the diagnostic procedure and description of operation is linked below. Copy and paste the link into a new browser tab and see if you can do the testing required. Let me know what questions you have about how to test this
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26725849/senda.pdf
Let me know how I can help
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this. I'll test it over the next few days to determine the problem....Steve W.
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, please let me know what you find and how I can help
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George - I need a few days to get back to the car (not mine - it is a friend) to try to determine what the issue is. I'll rate immediately following that - give me a few days please.... Thanks *****
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
You have as much time as you need, this question is always open for you to post to. Please disregard any emails you get from the JA site, they are not from me.
I will be here when you get a chance to check it out.
Thanks for letting me know.