GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevy Malibu: My check in engine light is on and my A/c is

Customer Question

My check in engine light is on and my A/c is blowing hot air where my temperature gauge is stuck seems to be stuck on the cold where it has not moved even after I have drove the car for a while. However, the other day the temperature gauge was moving normal and the a/c was working normal. Unfortantely on yesterday, my A/c back to blowing warm air and thermostat was not working. I have a 2008 Chevy Malibu LTZ with 227,000 miles.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don Knight replied 1 year ago.
It would be very helpfull if you could get the code.If you don't have a scan tool just go to your local parts house.Most parts houses will see what code you have for free.If you can get back to me with the code I will assist you further,Don