Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Chevrolet Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Chevrolet K1500 4x4: Ok... this is not going to be an easy

Customer Question

Ok... this is not going to be an easy problem but I'll start off simple.. I'm having a no start issue... I realized fuel pump wasn't priming for three secs Initially. Went to check fuses n realized that my gauge fuse, ecm fuse and ign fuse. All are not getting power with key on... I'm driving a 1994 chevy k1500 4 wd 350 5.7L base Vin K..
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.
If you are not getting power to these circuits, the problem is most likely in the ignition switch. Check for voltage at the two thick red wires going to the ignition switch. If you have voltage there, replace the switch. The switch is located on the drivers side of the steering column under the dash. Remove the plastic dash panel below the column for more access.