Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

GM transam: How much is the help charge here? Low and high

Customer Question

How much is the help charge here? Low and high rpm misfire. Plugs look lean. Bbk intake manifold. No vac leaks found yet, fuel psi looks good, no lean or misfire codes. Put in new plugs ok for a few hundred miles then starts all over. Had tune done, still persists. 58,000 mile vehicle
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
HiBeing there are no codes, that means the computer thinks the fuel pressure is correct. Have you monitored the MAF/MAP and O2 sensor readings or the fuel trims to see if there is a sign the computer is commanding a lean condition but within limits? It can be a dirty sensor or bad computer in this case.- - It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I can't read minds nor have a magic wand, & I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.Thanks Chris