GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet Silverado 1500: , 2000 Silverado, new fuel pump,

Customer Question

Hello, 2000 Silverado, new fuel pump, new relay, no power to the pump..
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.
Hi There, I'm Clayso a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience and I'm here to help with this problem. Additional services may be offered for detailed information. With a test light verify you have battery voltage on the ECM B fuse. Let me know how this works out for youThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cancelled this whole tbing and still got charged.... Who do i call?
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.
If you have battery voltage on the ECM fuse verify at the fuel pump relay, there is battery voltage on terminal 30 and 85 with the key on. The relay should have numbers that corrispond to the underhood fuse relay box. Terminal 30 is voltage supply from the ECM B fuse. Terminal 85 is Fuel Pump Control from the PCM. 86 is the relays holding coil ground and 87 is the supply voltage to the fuel pump. Fuel Pump Relay Terminal Description This circuit should be checked with a test light to verify its integrity.Let me know how this works out for you.Thanks
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.
JustAnswer, Customer service1 (***) ***-**** (Consumer)No reply to this post is necessary.Thank You.
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.
JustAnswer, Customer service1(###) ###-####(Consumer)No reply to this post is necessary.Thank You.