Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chevrolet Aveo: I have a 2006 chevy aveo that keeps showing

Customer Question

I have a 2006 chevy aveo that keeps showing a misfire on cylinder 2&3 changed plugs wires cool replaced plug for coil keeps throwing codes but don't feel a misfire
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well that didNt help any need to figure this car out
Hi Thanks for letting me know you still need assistance. Being you continue to show a misfire code, but it can not be felt and you have ruled out the ignition components. That still leaves a failing driver in the PCM for the coil or injectors or an injector partially clogged or weak. Will you scan tool tool monitor the injectors or check the signals from the PCM? It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I can't read minds nor have a magic wand, & I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to try that if not do u know where the wire is in the harness so I can test the wire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have cleared the code seems like it only sets the code under a load while driving when transmissions shifts from 2 to 3 gear
Which wire is it that your looking for. I did not mention a wire, so I am not sure which your looking for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It only sets the code when it shifts from second to third
Can I get the code number that is storing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am unsatisfied and would like a refund this site was better last time I used it now I dislike and won't recomend
Sorry your not pleased. Best of luck.