GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet Trailblazer Lt.: Dtc 1512. 2003 trailblazer lt. Ses

Customer Question

Dtc 1512. 2003 trailblazer lt. Ses & rep lights on. When turn key on hear clicking from eng compartment As soon as I erase codes
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I am Cam. What is the REP light?
The code that you have set is set when the actual throttle position does not match what the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) is expecting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reduced engine power
Ok so you have an issue with the Powertrain Control Module (PCM), wiring between the PCM and the throttle or a problem with the throttle body itself. These are the most common issues, and honestly the wiring and throttle top the list. ITs not often that the PCM actually fails.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Etc fuse? Location?
ITs fuse# ***** in the underhood fuse block.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could this be the answer I read online that maybe it could. Where is the wiring harness? How many pin connector?
The wiring harness is on the throttle and comes out the front. Its an 8 pin connecting. ITs always worth checking the fuse first. I find most people have checked that prior to asking me, for that I should have asked about this fuse. Please check it.