Michael Moore
Experience:  ASE Master/GM WORLD CLASS/GM Master/GM ASEP/Dodge Gold/Mazda cert.

Chevrolet Impala LT: I have a 2003 Chevy Impala. I have an

I have a 2003 Chevy Impala. I have an intermittent problem. Sometimes when I turn on the car, the heater/ac blower won't kick on, the overhead display doesn't work, and the cruise won't work. Anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes will pass and then they all turn on at the same time.
Has any repairs been attempted to correct this concern?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The problem is the ignition switch. The ignition switch controls power to the hvac system and the cruise control on the same circuit. Have seen this problem a few times in the past year. You can confirm this diagnoses with a test light, check the cruise fuse that is located in the drivers side fuse box (where the drivers door and dash meet on th dash). Use a test light when the system is inop, if the test light does not light up, then there is no power from the ignition switch.

Let me know if you have any more questions on this issue.