Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

if i run my car with out oil on the engine and it soddenly

if i run my car with out oil on the engine and it soddenly stops and won"t start.
HI,

I hate giving customers bad news, but I am afraid this is going to be just that. The most likely reason for it stopping and now wont start is that the engine has either seized or thrown a main bearing or rod due to no oil in the engine. Engines require oil for lubrication of the internal moving parts, otherwise they are metal to metal and the result is either the bearings seizing or being spun out or rod or piston being slung off. At this point, you can put oil in it an see if it will start and run without knocking or clacking.

If it still doesnt start or it does but is making a loud racket, you are looking at either an engine rebuild or replacement.

I am sorry for the bad news, but you are paying for an accurate and truthful answer