Joe
Joe, Driveability expert
Experience:  23 years import and domestic auto repair.
9843993

Chevrolet S10 Blazer 4x4: good day, for my 1993 s10 blazer

good day, for my 1993 s10 blazer 4wd, 1st gen, I need wiring diagram for rear window unlock. When i push button at dash no click aft. Is this circuit fused? Now window can not lift to open lower part. Can you please help me? thanks. Rolf van Ditmars

Hello and thank you for using just answer! I am here to help you with your problem, so feel free to ask questions until you are satisfied.

There is a fuse for the rear glass release. Its fuse #3 in the fuse panel left of the steering column. Hers is the diagram you requested.graphicgraphic

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Joe for your quick response. What means WP for position indication? During daytime I will investigate and maybe come back to you for repair advice. best regards, Rolf

Your welcome. It does look like WP but it actually says IP which stands for instrument panel. The fuse panel is located to the left of the instrument panel. Good luck!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX see I/P.

meassured 12V at dash switch, so fuse is ok. next step is the relay than. Is this hidden behind the fusebox?

How can I open the rear glass without power, so I can reach the tailgate solenoid?

Thanks ., Rolf

Yes the relay is in the fuse box area. The actuator is a fairly common failure on these vehicles. But in order to test it you need to remove the panel covering the tailgate. Not easy to do when the door doesn't open. You need to gently pry back on the panel from inside the vehicle, and pop the body panel clips loose so you have enough room to reach in and TRY to manually release the glass by tripping the latch. Not easy but nothing really is on older vehicles