Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Chevy Diagnostics
18617752

Chevrolet corvette: check engine light is on. code reader number

check engine light is on. code reader number 0332, says knock sensor 2 circuit low input (bank 2) what does it mean ?
Hello! Welcome to the site! Thanks for coming! I'm Ron Z. I'm here to provide as much info and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

The P0332 is pointing to a knock sensor that is not reporting as the correct voltage that the on-board computer is expecting to see ("low input"). Basically, this means there is either a problem with the wiring to the Knock Sensor or the Knock Sensor itself has failed internally. To access the Knock Sensor and it's wiring harness, the Intake Manifold will need to be removed. Once removed, carefully inspect the electrical connector to the sensor, looking for any loose, broken or damaged wires. Look for any signs of water intrusion into the sensor. If the visual inspection checks ok, replace the sensor. The Knock Sensor for Bank 2 is the rear sensor:
graphic

Please remember the website WILL NOT automatically compensate me with a part of your deposit or from your subscription WITHOUT YOUR RATING! Please use the Rating System and *Rate My Service* if the information/advice I supplied has helped you. If you have any more questions, use the "Reply" tab – I'm always happy to answer follow-up questions! Follow-ups are always FREE! Even after you rate! Thank-you!