Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

chev equinox: i have a 2005 equinox awd i need to replace engine.

i have a 2005 equinox awd i need to replace engine. i have replaced engines before but all were rear wheel drives. i do have a floor hoist. and i was told it needs to come out the bottom. any reference as to the sequence. i can find little info
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. Is it front wheel drive or all wheel drive? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have a 2005 equinox awd

It is about a 12 hour job to do it book rate and here are replacement instructions which should help you through the process. Let me know if you have more questions or run into questions, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i printed that link out above and lost it can i get again or do i need to buy a haynes

it is no longer avail

Here are instructions again, let me know if you run into questions. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you thank you

i added 15

i should get the 3.5 removal from you.

too bad you werent in iowa. i'd hire you for much more

Here are instructions for Malibu, let me know if you run into questions. Thanks.

- .