ASEMaster35yrs, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified since 1972,Master Auto tech,Heavy Truck Tech ,chev dealer tech

Chevrolet camaro: 1995 Chevy camaro with a 3.4. 261,000 miles.

1995 Chevy camaro with a 3.4. 261,000 miles. I do not know if the engine has been changed. We bought the car a year ago. It is sputtering like it has a miss. I changed plugs, didnt help. I changed coils, didnt help. It runs on all 6 when its cold but when it warms up it misses. I changed the egr valve today, didnt help. I have no ses light. I have read all the blog pages but those are a joke. Just need some help.
Hi, glad to be of help. If it only misses when it warms up, it's most likely front O2 sensor. A lazy O2 sensor won't throw a code but if you have a scanner you can see how fast it switches. The O2 sensor controls your air/fuel mixture in closed loop. If you have never replaced your plug wires, this would be a good time since that is also a possibility. They should be replaced every 5 years or 50,000 miles. Have you checked for codes and fuel pressure?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not checked for codes or fuel pressure. Could it be something else? The reason I ask is the o2 sensors look new. Thanks for your help.

The first things you should check is codes and fuel pressure and battery but a problem only when warm points to O2 sensor or sensor wiring. Check to make sure the wiring to O2 sensor has not melted on exhaust or is bare and touching ground or other wires. Check for vacuum leaks.
Thank you for your excellent feedback & bonus. Thank you for using just answer.