Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.

Chevrolet trail blazer: Have a Chevy trail blazer 2001. Makes

Have a Chevy trail blazer 2001. Makes loud noise with right turns and sounds like smmething is vibrating under the hood. Just found a hose that is off a connection from somewhere vitiated attached under che fan area. How do I fix it.
does it only make the noise in right turns?
does it get quieter when turning left?
does the noise come from the front or the rear?
must the blazer be moving to make the noise?
tell me all you can
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It only makes the noise when turning right. It comes from the from of the vehicle on the passenger side. No noise at all when going left. If I stop after it makes the noise it still continues but not as loud. If I turn vehicle off it stops instantly.
are you sure it still makes the same noise when sitting still?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Pretty sure it just isn't nearly as loud and seems like if it was something vibrating then it is slowing.g down the vibrations. But when sitting still it is only after turning right. If I'm just at a red light there is no noise.
lets say you are sitting still and turn right ,,with the engine running,,,does it still make the noise?
must it be moving......?
sorry,,i am trying to get a sense of what is going on here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It has to be moving but only turning right. It normally stops quicly after but can at times continue for a minute if square I turned going right into a parking spot. Only while idling though as soon as I turn the truck off it stops.
from the way you explain
it sounds as if you may need to replace the wheel bearing,,these will make this noise when they go bad,,the reason it dont make the noise when turning because it shifts the weight of the vehicle off of the bad bearing

Please RATE my answer by clicking the RATINGS button so I can get credit for my work,, the [BAD SERVICE] and [POOR SERVICE] rating does not give me credit].i don't receive commission if you give a less than 3 star/smiley rating ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, ,please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP