Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.

Chevrolet Tahoe Z71: 2006 Chevy Tahoe. The heater blower will

2006 Chevy Tahoe. The heater blower will not shut off - even when the key is removed from the engine. I can't get to a mechanic until Monday, need to shut off the car and would prefer not to drain the battery (have done so once already today). Is there a fuse that I can pull to stop the blower?

Is there a fuse that I can pull to stop the blower?

should be a 40amp Blower Fuse (BLWR) located in the Underhood Fuse / Relay Panel

see diagram

-If you need further, please ask "before" you Rate my Answer...............

--RATING REQUIRED! -- Please don't forget to Rate my service as OK Service or higher. It's only then I am credited
...please remember that this system functions on the honor system...making sure that your expert is paid for good answers is what allows this service to help you and others