George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Tech ASE Master Tech 15+ years

Chevrolet silverado: what is the color of the 2 IAT sensor

what is the color of the 2 IAT sensor wires on a 09 chevy 1500 v6 4.3L

Hello I will help you with your question,

You are using the tan and the tan/black stripe wires you find on the same end of the sensor connector

Let me know what I can do to help you

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service not the content as you may not like the answer but it is the truth. Only rate when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to click the lower two ratings they are negative feedback that sticks on my record so please STOP and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek to secure a positive rating.

Please let me know if the rating box is missing or you are unable to rate for any reason

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There is 2 tan only wires on 5 wire connector. are these it

I think if you look a little closer you will see a black tracer on the tan wire on the end of the connector. The wires you want are together on the same end of the MAF sensor connector.

Let me know how I can help you

Thank you