"Where is the amp located on my 2007 silverado
classic crew cab?"
Amplifier ReplacementRemoval Procedure
|2007 Chevy Truck Silverado Classic 1500 2WD V8-4.8L Hybrid |
| ||Amplifier Service and Repair, Removal and Replacement: Amplifier Replacement |
| || || || |
1. If equipped with a Bose(TM) amplifier, remove the radio amp fuse located under the hood electrical center. Refer to Electrical Center Identification Views.
2. Remove the floor console bezel.
3. Remove the cupholder.
4. Remove the bolts (1) retaining the console to the instrument panel (I/P).
5. Remove the console storage bin.
6. Remove the center console end panel.
7. Disconnect the audio amplifier electrical connectors.
8. Remove the 4 screws retaining the upper console bracket to the lower console bracket.
The front 2 screws (1) are shown in the graphic.
9. Move both front seats to the fully forward.
10. Reposition the inboard seat track trim (1) in order to gain access to the rear console side panel screw (2).
11. Remove both rear console side panel screws.
12. Move both front seats to the fully rearward.
13. Remove both front console side panel screws (1).
14. Disconnect the floor console electrical connector.
15. Remove the console assembly from the vehicle.
16. Remove the audio amplifier screws (1).
17. Remove the audio amplifier from the vehicle.