Anthony
Anthony, Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Certified
15218643

Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD LT: how do I replace the rear rotors

how do I replace the rear rotors on my chevy silverado 3500hd dually 2008
Hello! Welcome to justanswer!

These are a little tricky. First remove the axle then the bearing nut then you press all the studs out. Then with a stud installer, you put the studs back into the bub and rotor. The procedures are below. You can skip on the bearings if they look ok. a Stud installer is a must for this job.

Click Here For PDF File Download

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
unable to down load the pdf file can you send it another way
Sorry for the delay. the file is too big to upload it here. Try it again, it works. Let me know.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
unable to get the file to down load any other suggestions? also any suggestions on methods used to press the studs out reincert them if I don't have a press or stud installer?
Hello!

The studs hammer out. Generally if you don't have a press, you cant re use the studs. As for installing them, you have to use a stud installer. The tool is nothing other than a real big lug nut with a washer. No way to do it without that. I can have a moderator email you the file, will that work?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes thank you
No problem. I put in the request about 10 minutes ago. It may be a little while before they get it over to you but they will email it for sure. Sorry for any confusion or waiting. I tried my best to get it right to you.
Hello!

They cant send it. What happens when you click on the link?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it's trying to down load but it just acts like it is down loading but never stops, I left it for like a half an hour and nothing.

Try another computer. Its a very simple file and any computer can view it.