George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Tech ASE Master Tech 15+ years
13574682

2001 chevy malibu: windshield wiper fluid reservoir

Customer Question

I need step-by-step directions on how to change the windshield wiper fluid reservoir on a 2001 Chevy Malbu?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

The procedure below shows how to remove the inner fender liner to access the reservoir, look this over and let me know what I can do to help

Click here for procedure

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service not the content as you may not like the answer but it is the truth. Only rate when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to click the lower two ratings they are negative feedback so please stop and reply to me via the REPY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Re: washer pump & fluid level sensor: Do they just thread in directly on the new reservoir?

I have not yet got the old reservoir out. I plan to do that sat. 6/23 or sun 6/24.

I have a new reservoir.

Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

The pump and sensor is in a grommet so it just pulls out of the grommet. This is a very easy job and I will be online both days so just let me know if you have further questions

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will rate you as soon as I change the reservoir.

Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.

No hurry on the rating, the site sends emails to prompt you but I would prefer that you wait until you have tried the information and see if you have further questions

Let me know what I can do to help

Thanks!