here you go:
GM Oil Life System Resetting
oil life monitor will indicate when to change the engine oil - usually between 5,000 km (3,000 miles) and 16,000 km (10,000 miles) since the last oil change. Under severe conditions, the CHANGE OIL SOON light may be displayed before 5,000 km (3,000 miles). The vehicle must not be driven more than 16,000 km (10,000 miles) or 12 months without an oil change.
Reset the oil life monitor when the oil has been changed, use the following procedure.
1. Turn the ignition key to the RUN position.
2. Fully push and release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 5 seconds.
3. If the Change Oil Soon light flashes, the system is resetting.
4. Start the vehicle.
5. The oil life will change to 100%.
6. If the Change Oil Soon light comes back on, the system has not reset. Repeat the procedure.
Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please click the ACCEPT BUTTON and/or SMILEY FACE to complete transaction or ask for more help. Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to click the accept button, however you are not charged again. Thank you.