Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

chevrolet Colorado: bypass..bcm..ignition switch..Black wire

I want to wire in a resistor on my passlock wires to bypass passlock I traced the wires but they are not yellow, black, white, 3 wires like older chevrolet Colorado mine is 2006 has 5 wires white/blue, white/red, white/green, white/yellow, white/black in the older model you wire in the resistor between yellow which you cut so only the BCM see's tape up and not use the yellow going to ignition switch and you splice in the other side of resistor to Black wire this bypasses passlock so what 2 of the 5 color wires do I use and which one do I cut.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. The white/black and white/yellow is the circuit related to the resistor. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.