GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

hooking..chip..09 hhr 2.2 L what 2 wires do i use on maf sensor

I am hooking up gforce chip on 09 hhr 2.2 L what 2 wires do i use on maf sensor i need to know what 2 wireslead to this sensor
Hello, I'm Cam. Please include all the details about your issue so I can accurately advise you. I cannot see your vehicle so please be detailed.

On the mass airflow sensor, in the five pin connector, the tan and tana black stripe are the intake air temperature sensor wires.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have a yellow , Black with white stripe, red with back strip, tan, and green in that order
One you are calling a green wire you need as well as the tan colored one.
Splice your chip into those two wires.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks i will do that i have another question im hooking up a raizin volt stabilizer and you run grounds to certian things to boost it suposible i know my hhr doesnt have a distibutor but its telling me to hook ground near distirbutor to boost firing i dont know what its called but The things that wires run to from top of spark plugs run to silver box they are mounted in plastic thing to hold them in place will it hurt to ground them or should i not do that
I would only run that ground to the bolts that hold the top cover on the engine. I would not ground the ignition control module.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for being helpful man greatly appreaciate it are you talking bout The bolts that hold down things that run to spark plugs
Yes, exactly. Those bolts also provide the ground for the ignition coil inside the cover.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
One last question man and ill leave ya be i hooked up a gte electric supercharger 5 psi stage 3 High performance blower kit and k n filter have you ever hooked up one or heard anything about them and do you know any more cheap modifications to do to enhance The performance and what plugs would you recomend
Sadly no I have never added or played with the superchargers on these The area I live, everybody wants the 1 tons duramax engines. I would however suggest you have this discussion with the performance shop. They will be able to give you much more detailed information on the supercharger end of the performance modification.