Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.

what positive traction rear end will replace stock rear end

what positive traction rear end will replace stock rear end in 91 gmc sonoma
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 4 years ago.

about the only rear that will fit your s15 is the chevy s10,,,,but,,none of these hade the limited slip unit i think that you want here....most of these possitive tracs were governor locker units,and no good for racing or playing..

i would think ,what you want for your streeter,,is a aftermarket unit,,you can buy a limited slip unit for your 7.5 from and maybe even ebay

Please ACCEPT my answer by clicking the accept button, so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.please understand,i can not see,hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so...sometimes you may need to right click the image,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP