Jettadan1
Jettadan1, Chevy Technician
Experience:  Most of our fleet is chevy.
17254274

Chevrolet Silverado 1500: How do you remove the battery for

How do you remove the battery for rplacement in a 2007 Chevy Silverado? Don't tell me to disconnect the terminals and slide the battery out. There is a pipe support for the battery tray on the right side, coolant surge tank in front, next to the right fender, and a firewall to fender support above. What do you have for me?

Jettadan1 :

Welcome to Just Answer. We are working on a fast accurate answer Based on the info you have provided. Your time and my time are both Very important.

Jettadan1 :

HI I'm Daniel

Jettadan1 :

Which engine do you have?

Jettadan1 :

click here for first part

Jettadan1 :

These are good quality images that will show you how to make is easier. And I am with you. A battery should be that tech to take out. Have a great day and let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Jettadan1 :

Jettadan1 :

HI I'm Daniel

Jettadan1 :

Which engine do you have?

Jettadan1 :

click here for first part

Jettadan1 :

click here for second part.

Jettadan1 :