Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Chevy Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic

how to remove heater blower motor on an 02 chev silverado

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 4 years ago.

I can give you those instructions, but let me ask you if you have checked the blower resistor and the harness that connects to it yet?

Sorry it looks like i just missed you. Anyway the blower resistor is what usually fails on these vehicles and when you unplug it, check the connector harness and see if its melted, if so you will need to get a new harness end and the resistor. If the resistor is good then replace the motor, this is all providing the fuse is ok and the motor has power to it. Click here for the instructions on both.

Thanks for asking!

If you have any further questions or need more help at all please feel free to reply. If not, Please remember we use an honor system and you must click on accept for me to receive credit for assisting you.