Dr.Automotive, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Automotive Degree Dealer Experienced

2008 chevy: po302 code swapped coil & plug..Fuel pressure..idles rough

2008 chevy hhr 2.2 panel po302 code swapped coil & plug with # XXXXX reset after road test the same code set. Whats next? Fuel pressure is good but does not hold when shut off, no problem starting but idles rough. Thanks.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dr.Automotive replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer. My name isXXXXX am a Automotive Mechanic here to help you with your problem.

Only getting code P0302 the next step is to check the injector it could be faulty or have a bad electrical connection. If the problem doesnt move when you change the injector position and you can install a noid light to verify its getting proper signal than checking compression is the next thing to do it can be low compression or sticking valve. I would start with that injector right away.

Let me know if you have any qurstions. Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you. I will do these things over the weekend. If I have more questions about the same problem do I have to pay again? How does that work? Do I accept answer now?

You can accept the question so i get credit this doesnt stop you from being able to reply you can ask as many follow up questions as you need or want and dont have to pay me again..