Canadafix
Canadafix, Canadian Class A
Experience:  Have owned/operated an automotive repair shop for the last 19 years working on all makes and models of vehicles
25077074

On a 95 Chevy pickup where is the fuse located for the fuelpump at

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Expert:  Canadafix replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help you locate the fuel pump fuse.

The fuse for the fuel pump is marked as ECM-B fuse in the underhood fuse panel.

graphic

There you are.

Thank you again for using Just Answer.

Bernie
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No fuse box under hood
Expert:  Canadafix replied 3 years ago.
This is a 1995 Chevrolet pickup?
What engine is it equipped with?

This diagram is what is listed for a 1995 pickup.
graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Don't see any thing like this under the hood just a block on firewall with wires and inline fuses
Expert:  Canadafix replied 3 years ago.
OK, what is the 8th digit in the VIN# XXXXX your truck?
Canadafix, Canadian Class A
Experience: Have owned/operated an automotive repair shop for the last 19 years working on all makes and models of vehicles
Expert:  Canadafix replied 3 years ago.
Does yours look like this one?
If so, look under the little black cap above the fuse wires. There will be a 20 AMP fuse there for the fuel pump.

graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If its not the relay fuse how do u check to see of its the fuel pump
Expert:  Canadafix replied 3 years ago.
You can apply 12 volts postive power to the fuel pump at that fuse using a jumper lead from the battery.
If the fuel pump runs the problem is before the fuse.
If it doesn't, you need to verify the power and the ground is getting to the pump.
If there is power and ground to the pump then the pump is defective and will need to be replaced.
Expert:  Canadafix replied 3 years ago.
How did you make out with this?
Was the information helpful?