Aran, General Motors
Experience:  Chevrolet Technician

Where is the fuel filter located on a 2008 Chevy Silverado 4>3 WT?

Hello, I'm Aran. I will try my best to answer your Chevy question and make this a positive experience. Your COMPLETE satisfaction is my goal.

Hi can I get the last 8 of your vin # XXXXX component verification.

Thanks Aran
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the reply and information, I did some research and here is what the manual says for your application.

Fuel Filter

The fuel filter is contained in the fuel sender assembly inside the fuel tank. The paper filter element of the fuel filter traps particles in the fuel that may damage the fuel injection system. The fuel filter housing is made to withstand maximum fuel system pressure, exposure to fuel additives, and changes in temperature. There is no service interval for fuel filter replacement.

So basically there is no serviceable fuel filter in the fuel system on your truck.

If you have additional questions, just post back here.

If this is answers your question sufficiently, please click ACCEPT, as this is how I am compensated for my time helping you.

Thanks, Aran