Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Chevrolet Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

93. Chevy. 350.

93. Chevy. 350. Oil. Pressure. Gauge acting. Up. Replaced it. Now. IRS. Not holding. Any. Pressure. Until. U. Give. It. Gas. Then. It only. Goes up to 30. Before it. Was bouncing around. But. Still held. Good pressure is. There 2 diffremt. Types. Of gauges. Avalibile. For. That. Model. Maybe. Or. Do. I. Got. Other. Problems. Thank. Like. I said. It was. Holding. Good. Pressure before. The. Swope. Just. Acting. Up. Every. Once and. A while
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your Chevy problem.

There is only one gauge for this truck. Since you have different readings with the new sending unit, the best thing to do is to connect a manual gauge to the oil pressure port on the engine, then run it. You can get a basic manual gauge at most parts stores for around $10. This way you will know for sure what the engines oil pressure is.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank. U. Is there. Symptoms. To a faulty. Oil. Pump.