Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

2000 chevy s10: the wiring diagram..stereo

need the wiring diagram for 2000 chevy s10 radio, i am trying to replace it with a kenwood stereo

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks.

I highly recommend going to walmart and spending $10 on a harness that connects to your stock connector and wires are color cordinated to match up with cd player...If thats not a option lt me know and I can give a diagram so you can cut wires.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I got all the cables i needed from a car stereo place but there is an extra set of wires on truck that i am not sure what they are for
If its extra it wont be needed.Let me know if you run into questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the wires were connected to the stereo i took out but dont see where to connect to the kenwood stereo
All the wires you need are on the aftermarket harness so if you have a extra connector its nothing to worry about. Let me know if you run into questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks everything works great,
Good to hear, thanks again.