Experience:  ASE certified tech ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector

2000 Blazer: batteries..test light..time in both fuse boxes

Problem: 2000 Blazer dead batteries,__voltage draw test. I have a test light between the negitive bat post and cable. I have remove each fuse one at a time in both fuse boxes and the light will not go out. what am I over looking

If you are doing the test correctly, you might just have a bad diode inside the alternator. Try disconnecting the alternator and see if the battery draw stops. If so, the alternator will need to be replaced.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

alt disconnected door shut I still have votls draw at the battery. Can you think of any relay or fuse location not in the fuse box under the hood or drive side door

NO.. because all of the relays are fused.

Check the glove box light and the hood light. even if the hood light is not on, it can still pull a draw on the battery trying to light up. Disconnect the connector going to the hood light.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX thinking. Hood light disconnected glove box disconnected. I will repet pulling the Fuse one at a time with the alt disconnected. May have two problems.
IF all of the fuses are disconnected as well as the alternator, then there is nothing else left that cna cause this..
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank for your time, with the greatest respect for your assistance and knowledge I have not solved my problem with the battery going dead by unknow volt draw. I would like another opinion
NO problem!

Ask away!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
regrets on my part, I have multipul draws you were right in saying pull all fuses and there is no way the light woud light. I will now find how many! Thank you again!
You bet!

Please let me know if you have any further questions!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Can you make a evaluation on what would cause fuse Haz LP 20a TBC 10a and ECM to all draw volts with everything off

Sure.. the ECM may still be powered up.. how many amps is it pulling?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my equiptment to old to accurate, 1 amp on a sixty amp scale
Ok.. does it stay at one amp for a long time.. did you leave it alone for about 30 minutes?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

no it does not sat at on amp. I am no longer getting an amp reading but with ECM fuse only install I am getting a volt draw

The ECM will remain on for severla minutes until told to be down by the BCM. If it sees any door switches open or anything like that.